Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BOYS!!!


Why do boys never listen when mom tells them "DON'T TOUCH"????? I just don't get it sometimes. The kids and I just came home from going to the store and getting snow cones.....so you think they would be in a good mood and listen to their mother. HECK NO.....lol :P Zachary was climbing in the tree which is fine, but there are many many birds around here that are laying their eggs. Well, there was one nest about half way up our magnolia tree and Zach pointed it out....Of course being a mother of boys, I automatically told him, "Don't even think about it boy"....lol well, I take the baby inside cause it is really hot outside and I don't want to be in the heat if I dont have to be. I wasn't in the house for more than ohhhhhhh, 5 minutes when Megan comes running inside "MOM, ZACH KNOCKED THE NEST OUT OF THE TREE AND BROKE ALL OF THE EGGS".....Grrrrrrrr :( Of course, I get an "I didn't do it, she did and vise versa"......Oh how i love being a mother some days. Lets just say I don't think he will be climbing in my tree for a long time....cause he is soooooooo grounded...All I have to say is "BOYS"!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Haha....Hunter is totally there. If I tell him don't do it, he wants to do it that much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are so weird...and destructive...
    April, if you want to be added to read my personal blog just send me your email address and I will add you as a reader...I keep it private because I am paranoid about my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boys! I just told mine on Sunday "don't touch the curling iron".... what did he do- YEP. touched it. psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that sounds like something my kids would have done as well....lol Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. my email address is jersangel23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete