Thursday, May 21, 2009

What is new with us down here in Texas......lol ;p Well, lets just say there is never a dull moment in my life...lol ;) I think all of you already know that by now, but as always the news just never stops flowing in........Where do I start?!?!?!?!?!

I am in week 8/9 for my two college classes Effective essay writing and sociology. I have a paper due on Sunday and lots of homework that I have to get done before tomorrow......can you say procrastination......I really do not like writing essays, but I guess there is no way around it in college huh? I sooooo look forward to the day that I don't have to go anymore, and I can just simply go to work..lol ;p Remember when I told everyone that I switched my major to medical....well, ya......it looks like no one switched it...so psychology here I come in two weeks...I guess it isn't the worst thing to ever happen to me, lets just hope that I like it and don't want to switch out half way through my degree. LOL My next two classes are uncertain as of right now....I think they might be math and science, but not sure.....wish me luck....lol

Jer has been diagnosed with sever sleep apnea...:(( the poor guy. And to think I just thought he was naturally grumpy.....hehe ;p Just kidding my love. ;) The doctors called the other day about his results for the sleep study he did last month and his results were scary. He stepped breathing 45 times he was there, woke up fully 35 times and was aroused from sleep 137 times.....The doctor was amazed that he was actually functioning properly during the days. She said that there was no reason why he could manage a normal day to day life....:( but he has been, grumpy butt and all. He manages to go to work everyday and workout 5 days a week yet can come home and be up till 5-6 am and still not be tired. They also said it could be to his body producing way to much adrenalin to keep the heart pumping and getting the right amount of oxygen he needs.....scary huh. Her last quote to him was "Now, with the C-pap machine, you should become a nicer person"....ha ha

The kids are doing well.....they get out of school here in June 4th.....LORD HELP ME NOW.....I am going to start looking for a part time job during the day so they don't drive me mad all summer long. I am concerned with my son though.....He has been getting straight A's and B's, but his teacher sent him home a letter stating he wasn't learning on a 1st grade level and would need summer school to make sure he was caught up during the summer, letting him to pass 2nd grade......I don't get it.....Guess I am going to have to have a nice chit chat with the teacher and ask why in the heck he is getting good grade but not on the right path......odd huh???

IN general, we were suppose to go down to Killeen, Texas last weekend to see Jeremy's uncle that is back from Iraq for the moment, but Jer changed his mind at the last moment and wanted to go this weekend since it is memorial day weekend. (more time off to play, I get it...but now we are broke, so this is going to be fun fun fun)....lmbo ;p

As you all know, we didn't get Nellis :(( I am still sad and depressed over the whole thing. I knew that there wasn't a great chance of getting it since the squadron he would be going into is really small and they keep it pretty tight with people.....so now we have to make a decision and quickly....hummm, it is either stay here in Texas till his time is over and he becomes a police officer here....(he could start the paperwork now and hopefully be accepted before he gets out of the military and then when he is done, we can transfer anywhere we wanted to go.....pros yes, but there are also cons to that too...being stuck in flat Texas for a few more years...Booooo. The other option is he can re-enlist and we can put in a BOP again to another base....now we would have to do this before a certain time or we lose that options.....one base in mind was Fairchild AFB, in Washington......(I don't know about the whole snow thing).....:( but it sure is pretty up that way and loads to see and do. OR.....we can wait and see where they give him (he has 5 options on his dream sheet to pick and they chose from that, if there is an opening)......one place he really wanted to go was Alaska.. so pretty, but dark half of the year and still that pesky old snow thing again....ha ha ;p

What to do, what to do.......as I sit and scratch my head.....NOPE NOPE....no light bulb going on in this brain right now.....I am at a loss for words.....(it is a miracle huh ROFLMBO)

Anyhow, I love and miss all of you dearly....and hope that I can see you one day soon. I really want to come out and visit this summer. Guess it would depend on what we are doing and where we are going huh? Oops....guess the whole loss for words thing went right out the window with my sanity.....LOL

OK, I am going to go finish my homework now.....hugs and kisses to everyone.

April

2 comments:

  1. I lived in Washington for two years growing up, it did snow there, but not as much as it does here in Utah, at least not where we lived...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Busy girl! Your hubbys sleep sounds like my hubbys sleep.... awnry lil' shits. lol
    I hope all the best for you and you can GET WHAT YOU WANT!

    ReplyDelete