Saturday, May 9, 2009

:(( I am so sad.....

Jers orders for Nellis were turned down lastnight. We are very sad. Now, we have to figure out what we are doing next....:(( Jer wants to say here in Texas, go through the police academy, then transfer back home...but that could mean living here for another 1-2 years..........Ahhhhhhhhhh, please shoot me now!!! I don't want to stay here any longer...well, more than we have to. Sorry for getting everyones hopes up...:( I really thought he would get it, since everyone around us is getting their BOP's accepted. SUCKY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Why not come back here to enter police academy? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it didn't work out how you wanted :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super retarded.... Stupid AF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cause Jer wants to stay here and do it....he will be able to start it while still working for the AF....makes sense, but doesnt mean that I have to like it. :((

    ReplyDelete