Sunday, May 3, 2009


OK, so I was told today that I needed to create a blog so everyone can keep up with us Hunts down here in Texas....well, here is it. LOL :P Not much to say these days besides that life is hectic as always. When do we ever stop to smell the roses? It seems like never. Between the kids, their schooling, homework, Jers job and fixing up the house, we really don't have time to breath let alone stop. We are still waiting on his orders to come though. Can you believe that it has been well over a month now since he has put in for Nellis and still no word? It is nuts. I find myself just wanting an answer, no matter what kind of answer it may be. Not knowing is the hardest thing to do. I do hope that we get to come home cause Jer and I need it.....we all love and miss everyone dearly and being away is really hard on all of us. I think we just really need a darn break for once. As far as school goes, everything is going really well...I am working on my 5 and 6th classes right now. Tomorrow will be week 6 of 9, so I need to get my booty in gear is I want to keep my A's in these classes, I tell you though, it is not as easy as it was back in high school, but in the end it is going to be so worth it.....now if I can remind myself that every time I get frustrated on those hard assignments. LOL :P I will try to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in our world. Love and miss you all much.


April, Jer and kiddos.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally started this....it will be fun to see your family stories =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, oh I am sure we will have some. My kids keep me on my toes and my husband gives me enough to talk about too...ha ha :P

    ReplyDelete