Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

Well today I get a call from my surrogacy Source agent and she is really upset with Josh and Sheila because they are not taking responsibility for anything and threatening her as well. Now, they are telling her that I have sat on my rear and done nothing..............(which is SO NOT TRUE) and that if they have to they are going to sue ME of all people............Grrrrrrrrrr, so I called Josh and told him.........."LOOK, I am tired of having to fight your battles and I have done all I can....I am done". He was really pissy with me, but you know what.....I DON'T CARE ANYMORE (and you all know me, for me to say I give up and or don't care, then I am literally at my breaking point). I have called to EVERY company that they have debt with and tried my best to negotiate with them on bringing the price down some. I even got one company to lower it 25%...which is a good amount for a 9K bill. One of the lower bills even said they would take 20% off if he would pay it today. BUT Nooooooooooo, this is not good enough for them. So, as far as my plans go for the lawyer, it is still on track. I am so sick of being the nice guy in all of this. Heck, I am still trying to think of Ethan by staying civil...but for how long till I completely lose it. And to think Josh had the nerve to tell me that My credit, pain and suffering for all of this is not something major or to freak out about.....

5 comments:

  1. Wow... they won't their bills?? That's wwwaaayyy freakin' retarded!! You shouldn't have to negotiate to lower the medical bills-- they need to cough it up. You aren't responsible for any of them are you?? And why would they sue you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I have not done exactly what they wanted...which I can't...I have tried on several occasions to fight my insurance and fill out charity applications for each company....the bills are not going to lower as much as they want...so they keep presuring me to keep going. But if I do, my credit is on the line. I don't have the time they need anymore....:(( and NO, I am not reliable for any of them....what so ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes.. that's really gay. It sounds like you're going to have to counter-sue them and try to get them to pay their bills. That's ridiculous that they won't even pay their bills.. it's not like they can't afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you do the surrogate thing for them and now they don't want to pay the bills???? From an outsider's point of view, your insurance shouldn't have to pay for anything. They should be responsible for all costs incurred in getting Ethan here. The bills should be their problem, not yours. I don't know what your legal agreement with them looks like, but it sounds like they want their cake and to eat it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure...I can see why they want to keep fighting these bills and get them lowered, but at the same time they should understand that it is not making my life easy one bit. I am just tired....:(( Our legal agreement states that what ever my insurance doesnt cover, they have to.....and they know this.

    ReplyDelete